Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Boredom!!

heys!! its me again.. so far.. no one has tagged me! :( so sad.. oh wells.. i'm really kinda bored.. sum ppl ask me cum online then nv cum oso.. dunno wad to do.. gt so much wrk to do. but dun feel like doing any of them at all.. i'm so so bored! i've gt like econs rite infront of me and have like only done 2 questions.. i still have to do my IRP, history.. oh wells.. i suppose its jus a matter of getting used to it. and i know i shudnt leave my wrk to the last min to do.. but i've really gt no motivation nw.. so bored! nth to do.. cooped at hm with an old woman sometimes really can kill.. all those stupid hokkien shows! dunno wad's so nice lor. anyway.. pls do cum tag la kk?
signing off...
Bored *CharI*
Slid down the rainbow at 11:01
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note