Tuesday, March 28, 2006
My very first message..
hellO!! my first time blogging here!! do come and tag me kk? thanks!!
okays.. to update you guys abit.. i'm currently in MI and yes, tt 3 yr pre-u course.. hahas..
06A1 rocks!!hahas! erms.. wad else ah? oh yes.. i'm sick.. so pls do uphold me in your prayers!! thanks! :P
kinda feeling stress with all my work piling up.. so.. muz get well quickly.. i tink i might nt have time to continue this blOgging thingy. but i'll try my best ya? so.. all the best!!
take cares..!! (:
*CharI*
Slid down the rainbow at 15:57
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note