Monday, April 10, 2006
INESS!!!
i'm deprived of INESS!! ( i need my own space and time and jus a little corner wud do..) y doesnt anyone understand? oh wells.. didnt go sku today.. coz my foot really does hurt.. and i'm really tired.. too many things to be done.. tt's y i nided today to do my things.. like complete my projects and stuff.. gt so many things to be done. and i realise i do like maths! alot.. esp. when i understand it! hahas!! i feel alot better nw.. like happier.. altho i'm abit tired.. and haven finish wad i actually came online to do. hahas. but so long nv tag liao ma.. so i nw come tag jus in case for the rest of the wk no time to tag. actually thank GOD tt there's gd friday. thurs gt no lessons! we're having CIP! so fun! can take photos u know? hahas.. and it ends at 12!!! thank GOD man! coz usually thursdays end at like 17.15.. and its really veri sian.. coz by the time cum hm veri tired le. was actually planning a trip up to malaysia.. to rest and shop for the long wkend.. but i forsee tt i'll have loads of wrk to do!! and sat we having outing to east coast! and yes.. ANYONE INTERESTED PLS CALL ME K?? ITS GONNA BE REALLY FUN!! I WANA BRING PPL THERE!! hahas!! its on 15th april.. sat.. frm 9.30am to 3 pm.. aft tt might be gonna watch ICEAGE2!!! yay!! so pls do contact me k? and we're miting at 9.30 at east coast's macs.. yeps.. okay.. enuff of advertising.
saturday we went jamming aft youth! aft dinner too.. hahas.. it was pretty fun. as it was kinda like my 1st jamming session.. but my foot super pain.. oh wells.. but at least gt to practice abit..FUN!! we shud do it more often. :P sunday was abit lonely! coz only had me and amy! so we went to toapayoh to eat.. had YAKUN!! yummY! but aft tt didnt really feel gd leh.. i tink coz on my way back i super tired. slpt too late on sat and woke up early on sun. tt's y.. so i reached hm.. and slpt! wheeeee!! so nice to slp! in total slpt for like 3hrs 15mins.hahas!!
I LOVE DADDY!! DADDY is so NICE!! he taught me maths last nite.. and i understand.. i'm gonna try it out myself later.. :) DADDY prayed for me last nite.. and he allowed me to rest today! so far i tink my dae has been quite fruitful. woke at abt 8.50am.. and had breakfast.. talk abit to anita.. and did the dishes.. hung the clothes.. washed another rd for ah ma.. haven hang yet.. and nw gt time to blog abit before i move on to do my wrk! i planned out all my things le! so happY! i gt one whole list. oh ya.. and i completed my lit poem! hahas! if u wana know wad i wrote cum ask me personally k? i wont put it up here.. later ppl laugh at me! hahas.. anws.. i tink i've said alot.. yeps.. so..
enjoy ur dae!!
(its a beautiful dae.. things are gonna get better)
CHARI**
Slid down the rainbow at 10:38
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note