Tuesday, April 11, 2006
sians..
hello! today i'm finally back in sku.. yeps.. feeling better.. but abit tired.. coz i didnt slp well last nite.. it was raining veri heavily this morning.. so the whole entire dae was cool until we ended sku.. then the sun came out.. so yeps.. then came the heat..anws.. my class had GP presentation today.. everyone did well! :) and i tink the slides by faris,alex,slivester's grp veri nice. coz they use flash.. and nt the normal powerpoint. so yeps.. quite nice.. :) today during chinese class had to do essay! write abt wo de pa pa!(abt daddy) wah.. happy lor.. i write and write and write.. then teacher say i write slow.. tiaos.. so i kena sit with her.. but happily write and hand up at the end of the lesson. then.. erms.. my grp didnt present today.. coz no more time and we werent called to do it.. sumthing happened.. and i feel kinda bad.. like.. its all cooped up inside me.. and nw nicole's nt talking to me.. :( i'm really veri sad.. no more laughter.. i tink she's angry with me.. and i'm really sorry.. like mayb i jus shoot my mouth off too fast.. but obviously my intent wasnt a bad or evil one. anws.. i met jer on my way hm.. so qiao.. he was going back to CSS so we took the bus back together coz my foot hurt.. i tink it hurt even more coz i ran aft nicole today.. down slope.. but oh wells.. tt's besides the pt.. coz my heart is heavier and aching more than my foot hurts.. so back to the pt.. yeps.. i was talking to jer on our way back and he told me abt his laptop and stuff.. and politics in sku.. and he was being dragged into it.. poor guy! but i mean politics really is everywhere.. its quite hard to avoid it.. its like everyone has to be involved as much as we dun wana to..
anw.. then i was walking down the lane to my block.. and i heard ruixiang playing drums.. so i walked forwards to the fence to watch them for awhile.. then kaiwen called me and talked abt maths.. but i really cudnt help coz i really wasnt in the mood.. 2ndly.. i was tired.. 3rd i really gt no time.. feel kinda bad.. but i've gt lots of stuff at hand..
travelled with faris and tiananmen in the train on my way back today.. and found out tt they both stay at woodlands.. i suppose tt explains y they like so close.. anws.. i'm tired.. and tmr gtg mit ms nora for consultation! cheese and whiskers.. i forgot to go c her aft sku! oh dears! nvms.. i'll c her tmr i suppose.. gtg
takecares**
CHARI**
Slid down the rainbow at 17:32
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note