Thursday, April 20, 2006
TIRED!!!!



heys!! its me again!! i'm tired!! so tired.. i reached hm at like 8 plus! dun ask y.. we waited so long for the 77 today! so sians.. i'm tired!! today nicole's hp gt confiscated by mdm lee.. poor gal.. its her new phone. i understand hw she feels man.. happened to me in sec sku before.. no phone really can die! oh wells.. today was a long day in sku! quite hard to absorb everything. but i realised i really love maths. its the only sub tt i'm enthu abt to do!! hahas! i've gt econs essay which i tink i'll write tmr.. and history essay which i'll probably type out tmr.. coz i'm kinda super tired.. super stressed out la.. hahas! i've gt lit test next thurs.. oh ya! i've gt lit essay too! being an arts student is all abt writing man! oh wells.. thank GOD tmr short day. hahas.. we decided to go play pool tmr!! wheeee! at bukittimah.. hope i wont get too tired.. oh wells.. *yawns* gt so many projects and work waiting for me to be completed.. i jus can imagine the feeling when i've finally like completed all of them.. my papers waiting for me to be filed.. and my files lying below my table and in my locker! i tink i shud put more stuff in my locker.. so tt my bag wont b so heavy! hahas.. oh wells.. anw, i gtg.. i'm nt making much sense nw.. and i'm really slpy!
cya..
take cares**
Chari!!
p.s: i've gt sum nice photos of the eastcoast outing to share.. happy seeing! :)
Slid down the rainbow at 21:37
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note