Saturday, May 06, 2006
"I'M ROUND BUT SQUARE!"
heys! let me share with u my dae! its madness man! this morning.. i finally went back to sku. anw.. when i arrived at the train station, i looked up at the board and saw 1 min - jurong east.. then when i was tapping my card to enter.. i was tinking if i shud run for the train. looking at my watch.. i knew i was later than usual.. so by the time i reached the escalator, i decided to run! guess wad? i tripped! :( sobssobs!! so pain! yes.. i tripped.. thus fell.. i suppose it might have been an unglam shot! but.. i dun really care.. coz i hurt! alot. i was like awake! veri awake by then. sumbody behind me shouted out wahlao! veri loudly.. dunno y.. mad guy.. anw.. so i quickly picked myself up and continue running.. and when i arrived i was in time for the train.. but i realised my other fren wasnt there yet.. so i ran for nothing. oh wells.. nw i know.. even if i late i will nv ever bother to run again! the scars on my leg is horrible.. like i kena scratch by cat on my thigh and my shin is swollen.. mum ask me c doc tmr coz to check if my shin is fractured! i tink GOD is trying to tell me sumthing. i nid to pray against this. so whoever tt read's this entry.. pls keep me in prayer k? coz it hurts alot.
okays.. mayb it was my fault. coz today aft sku.. i stil went out. hahas! it was a hilarious dae lah! i laugh and laugh non-stop. went for lunch with janessa,hsianglin,binxiang,marilyn,slivester to west mall, KFC! but had no seats.. so we had to wait for quite awhile.. and yeps.. finally gt the seats! and ate! :P anw, aft tt i took 77 to town.. and guess wad? the 77 was super cold.. no jacket.. didnt bother to stand up to move the blower thingy away. anw.. went to marina square.. i jus realised its super small! went to molecule! hahas! so funnY! tt's where i gt my title frm.. "i'm round but square".. super dumb la! but its really nice! i love all the different clocks. but i love the price even more! hahas! went to suntec and i tink almost walked all the towers.. level by level.. like twice i tink. back and forth. went to carrefour! hahas! i love it! went to the adidas "area" and sprayed sum summer sport on my hand! hahas! i love tt smell! so nice la.. aft i bathe the smell stil there.. i jus love it. it smells gd. i'm surprised to know tt sum of my classmates uses adidas deodorant.. ( dunno hw to spell) :P it was fun. but tiring! so slpy! i also bought othello and kinglear today. wanted to ask my other galfrens if they wanted. but hsianglin was at wrk. janessa's phone wasnt on. and i dunno wad time nicole finish her volley thingy. so.. i didnt call any of them. so i bought lor.. anw.. i'm really thrashed! tmr's election DAY!! wheee... so fast! hahas! gtg.. pray for me k? thanks..
takecares**
cya!
buaiz! :)
CHARI**
Slid down the rainbow at 00:31
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note