Monday, May 01, 2006
my day! tireds
heys hi! its me.. again. who else rite? hahas. erms.. my day wasnt exactly tt great! coz i broke my fav penguin coin container. altho i muz say i dun really remember who gave it to me. sum christmas pressie i tink. anw.. yesterday went out the whole dae! so tired la.. already on sat nite.. or sun morning slpt at 2 am! coz.. dun ask.. anw.. then sun went out whole dae. aft church went marina square to eat kenny rogers.. (i nw super super broke.. anyone is welcome to donate money to me! hahas) then aft tt went to mit slivester,binxiang to do research for our debate and econs.. so went woodlands library.. met aunty muihan.. it's been such a long time since i seen her. and she can recognise me! so amazing rite? hahas! laughed alot yesterday in the library. coz its really amazing tt binxiang and i cud stand up carry those amt of books! hahas. aft tt bro,rena,dad,mum came pick me and we went to yishun for dinner then to yishun safra for KTV.. i was abit bored i muz admit. but it was fun.. coz of the way vincent (bro's fren) sang.. hahas! so funny! lol.. he really reminds me alot of junhong. hahas! then i went up to play pool. guess who played with me? daddy!! and he won me! coz i let him ma.. hahas! :P i really lack of practice man. anw.. today i went to mit janessa,slivester,binxiang.. to do debate. it was pretty fun. and princess (janessa's dog) is really cute! hahas. anw.. janessa's hse is really veri nice!! anw.. i'm tired.. gtg..
happy reading ppl!
take cares**
CHARI..
Slid down the rainbow at 22:52
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note