Friday, May 12, 2006
SPORTS DAY!!
heys! sorry my entry only comes in today! coz last nite by the time i came hm.. i started watching tv.. and my bro started playing thise areo game on this comp. so i cudnt use it. anw.. my day was.. hmms.. let's c.. in the morning i was super tired.. so i was pretty quiet. then i realised i lost my file. so sad. but.. i thank GOD i found it.. my file is at hm! tiaos.. i wonder hw did it even "walk" to my rm.. coz my bag was outside. and i'm quite sure i tot i brought it along. mayb i dint. ha! oops! anw.. i'm happy again. i cried in sku yesterday coz this guy frm dunno wad class was in my class for his lesson then i was abt to sit down at my place then i dunno y he suddenly stop infront of me and i hit my right foot against his. wah! of coz cry la.. the impact ah.. super pain siah.. then cried for awhile.. mayb oso coz i was frustrated cudnt find my file. then i scared oso la. but aft tt.. it was fine le..sku ended at like 10.30.. and we went for SPORTS DAY at toa payoh stadium! wheee! so fun la.. i laughed so hard. the bus ride was a little long..but i managed to endure it. hahas! we did lots of cheering.. screaming.. shouting.. ha! so nw my voice abit sore le.. :P pretty fun! tho we werent 1st, we werent last either.. we were 3rd.. and lost to the 2nd hse by like 1 pt!!!! :( sobs.. we cud have been 2nd! sighs! i dun quite like the colour of my hse. i really wana b in garnet!! (red hse) coz i gt like frens there.. i mean i gt frens in my own hse oso la. but like i prefer tt hse tee! hahas! nice leh! warriors!! (WE WILL WIN THE WAR, WE WILL WIN THE WAR, WE WILL WIN THE WAR, WE WILL WIN THE WAR.. WHOOSH!) ha! anw, aft that we went to J8 to shop and take photo and eat! then we walked.. talked.. laughed.. and then i rushed hm to watch tv lor! oh yes.. another gd news.. we get to debate again!!!!! :) whee! i'm super happy la.. same motion same stand.. dun care.. this time we'll win! its on tues!! :) 5-6! pray for us k? thanks! :) i gtg.. family calling me! cya..
buaiz
CHARI**
Slid down the rainbow at 10:44
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note