Friday, June 02, 2006
SO BUSY!!!! ahhh!!!
heys!! i've been so bz!! tt i dun even have the time to like drink water.. or mayb i've been jus plain lazy tt i dun feel like doing anything. so lazy to even drink water! to do anything. and i know i've got alot to do!!! i got work to do.. like all my projects and work!! i found a 2 day job!! i'm super happy!! hahas.. becoz u know tt i've been really hard up.. so i veri happy i found a job!! :) and its only for 2 days! its the only 2 days i'm free! anw.. to update a bit.. i've nt been doing much lately during this hols. mayb jus sum hse work and alot of slacking. went to c doc for consultation.. he says my bone scan and blood test all normal.. but he tinks i nid casting for my foot coz the bottom of it veri tender. and tt my x-ray shows tt the bone is slightly out and cracky.. sobs!! pls cover me with lots of prayer!! next item to pray for is tt i'll have to motivation to study oso.. tt i'll do my part and tt i'll b able to do well in my upcoming mid-yr exams which is like starting on 4th july. so tt means i've gt abt 1 mth left to study.. :( plus i stil have my wrk to do. so i tink i'm gonna dp it nw.. u guys takecare!! pls tag me!! thanks!! :))
CHARI**
Slid down the rainbow at 14:40
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note