Tuesday, July 18, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARILYN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARILYN!! happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to MARILYN... happy birthday to yoU! lols.. today's marilyn's b'day! bought her a real tiny cake.. ate at bb macs.. lols..

i'm like so broke! no marilyn.. its nt coz of ur b'day.. its coz i am broke.. lols.. erms.. today first day in B102! its super nice la. dun nid walk alot. i finally took my listening compre! lols.. u know wad? i haven passed a single sub leh! i'm so dead! i tink my teachers are gonna complain to my parents like nuts la.. anw, i'll work harder.. and do my best.. and score!!! lols..

i've changed my bloggie skin.. hw does it look nw? lols.. cutes rights? i tink its really nice.. nic found it for me! thanks nic! :) oh yes, NIX!!! i need ur help! where in the world are u??! i cant place my shoutbox here! i dunno y.. i copy and paste but like cant lei.. help me can? i really hope u read this! :( if nt no one can tagg meeee!!! can u help me do my shout box again? i've done all the other stuff i nida do.. so pls jus help me put my tagboard up.. thx!!

anw, meanwhile, while there's no tagg board.. erms.. i'm sorry.. pls hold ur taggs! once i have it i'll inform u guys.. thanks! and srry!!

CHARI.. :)
Slid down the rainbow at 18:11
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note