Tuesday, July 25, 2006
totally EXHAUSTED!!!!
heys! you know, its kinda funny tt it actually is true tt when u dun go to sku, u save money. quite weird a logic isnt it? u c, i dint go sku today coz i had to go to SGH to do my re-casting.. so yeps, i went.. literally had to drag myself out of bed. i had abt 9 hrs of slp!!! but stil.. nt enuff.. i'm super duperly tired lor. i tink it was due to late nites of wed,thurs,fri,sat.. sunday tried to slp earlier. anw, my cast nw is done. looks kinda smaller. this time i had sum other techinicians to do it for me. and they were alot nice ppl. they explained things to me.. and i was really glad they did. they even gave me 2 stickers la. lols..

MAGIC!! i accidentally clicked on sumthing and guess wad? i've been complaining abt no colour for my text and everything.. and nw i found the whole tool bar thingy! oh man! so cool! lols..
p.s: nix.. i figured out y le! lols.. yeps.. nth wrong with my template or the system. lols..

oh gosh.. and i'm like, really feeling down inside.. as in.. totally zapped my joy! its gone.. i'm kinda sians and moody. i know i nid to study and i know promos r cuming.. and i'm like so wana get straight As.. so, i promised ms ang i will study everyday.. but.. i mean, come on la.. those who really know me.. its nt impossible for me to become the studying kind.. but its jus nt me. (dun u agree?)

anw,my new casted leg is like alot nicer.. lols.. but harder to walk. still deciding if i shud bring the crutches along. but quite troublesome. but then if i walk as per normal.. my foot hurts and the pressure isnt gonna b good for it. i know GOD wants me to jus rest! lols.. its a cool way of forcing one to take a break frm everything else and to rest upon HIM. :)
anw, i kinda gtg.. gonna hang my clothes. if nt tmr no uniform to wear.. hahas..

cya!
takecares``
CHARI**
p.s: pls, 1, pray for me.. 2, taggggggg meeeeee!!! lols.. thx.. buaiz! :)
Slid down the rainbow at 14:58
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note