Friday, July 07, 2006
wheee!! i'm back!!!
heys ppl! i'm back.. hahas.. i know i haven really blogged for a veri long time! anw, i've been fine. been back to css for the past few days. but sumtimes.. i feel there're only ppl tt i love tt draws me back.. other than tt.. i really dun care abt the rest. hahas! anws, chari's good. she's having her exams.. okays, let's stop refering myself to a third person. erms.. but i'm gonna get a cast on my leg on tues. so pray for me k? and, erms.. exams have been alrights.. last paper on mon. lit. so pls pray oso. OH YES, can sumone pls check my template for me?? i dunno y i no longer can change my font and colour of my text.. :( pls help me cans? thanks alot!! okays, wad else to update? hmms.. nth much leh. when i tink of more stuff then i'll add k? cya..
takecares..
CHARI
Slid down the rainbow at 18:37
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note