Friday, August 11, 2006
I NEED TO CLARIFY!
GOSH! HELLO??! i'm NT skipping service K?! i nid to clarify man! i know my priorties.. and it isnt the way u tink it is okay? i mean my main reason for nt going for youth service is so tt my foot can have a full 2 wks rest before i remove the cast! oso so tt i have more time for my studies.. HELLO! i really wana pass promo de lor.. dun pass tt's IT man! out i GO! and yeah.. i do know okay? stop telling me and nagging at me man! i know i nid to study hard and smart.. and i seriously have no TIME!!!! i'm only nt going for 2 wks lor. nt like as if sunday oso nt going church. and yes.. i do know my priorties k? as in.. i know i have to have time for GOD oso. and NO i'm nt saying tt going church frm morning to nite is wasting time. i'm nt saying tt.. jus tt for the sake of convenience i'm actually compromising my own studies! and its like if i dun go morning with them.. then i have to take public transport.. (cab) mayb.. which means more money rite? do i look like i print money to U?!

oh wells.. i'm so bloody pissed laH! its affecting my mood and will to study man! i'm nt pin-pointing at anyone okays? i jus might as well.. once and for all clear it.. and then mayb ppl will stop asking! and nagging.. "CHARI!! do your woRK!.. CHARI stop going online! CHARI.. u know.. u have to read the newspapers! CHARI.. u know ur GP teacher said ...... ur ECONS teacher said blah blah blah!" I KNOW LAH! its ringing in my ears lah! give me a break lah!

gosh.. i feel like screaming and shouting and crying!!!!!! i know u'll probably think.. wah laos.. stop whining and jus deal with it la.. let me tell u sumthing! ITS ALWAYS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! who wudnt wana do go rite? who wudnt wana score straight As man!??! i'm super angry la.. dint mean to rant at anyone.. in particular.. but.. its my blog.. and i nid to let go steam.. so if u tink this entry sounds scary.. or anyone is offended.. i didnt mean throw it at u.. jus nid to let it out.. thx
:////
CHARI
Slid down the rainbow at 22:42
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note