Sunday, August 27, 2006
INVASION!
yeah.. guess who's here to invade my room? yeps.. dad's mum's back! but.. it wasnt tt bad la.. tho i received the news when i was aslp. it kinda irritated me.. but oso woke me up and i realised i had enuff of rest. and gave me more time to do my wrk! :P i finally finished econs! yay! so proud of myself. lols! but the next difficulty is KING LEAR! haven done abit. nope. nt even abit. tmr muz bring hm file. :P

anw, today's sermon was SUPER DUPERLY GOOD LAH! i really wish nix was there man! he may nt understand everything. but at least he will get to hear! gosh! i really nid tell nix.. tt the only way to solve my prob, or our prob, is to release it to GOD. nix, telling u everything tt nite was only to let u know wad's on my mind. but the only one who can relieve me of my frustration and slpless nite is GOD! and i'm seriously okay liao.. as in no more slpless nites. and i really know y all these had to happen. and i dun wana it to affect our frenship! i dunno if u'll get to read this.. but i hope u do!

i'll mayb blog abt the sermon another day coz its quite long leh. lols! the topic is hw GOD will see u thru difficult times! SO DUN GIVE UP!!!! hang in there. and we sang "I serve a faithful GOD" and let me tell all of u out there.. tt GOD IS REALLY FAITHFUL! HE will never forsake u! :DDD

anw, i still have work to do! lols! i wonder where i'll slp tonite. but i'll sumhw find a place.. :P

takecares!

love,
CHARI** (((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:21
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note