Thursday, August 24, 2006
Reflections
hi hi everyone! yeah. back to me again. yesterday wasnt quite me eh? anw, firstly, i wana apologise to everyone who has heard me use vulgarities. i'm gonna try veri hard to kick tt bad habit! i wont say any more swearing words. i wont curse any more either.

and.. erms.. i do know tt PROMOS are in 1 MTH's time! :// and i'm gonna like work things out sumhw.. and score decent grades.. i mean my grades have to be realistic rite? so i'm aiming at like all Cs and Ds and hopefully A for maths. :) so do cover me with lots of prayer as i put aside half my "life" and devote my full LIFE to STUDYING! hahas.. meaning, i wont like cum online as often. wont blog unless i NEED to on the comp. and, i wont watch tv until end of this yr. and i wont hang out or play ard or nt pay attention during tutorials and lectures! i promise i'm gonna be serious and nt play the fool anymore!!!

and anything, pls call me hp. urgent or nt.. jus call me hp if u're looking for me. try nt to sms coz my hp bill for sms-ing exceed liaos.. i might call ppl up to chat with oso la.. i mean if i whole entire day jus study i might go mad. but i do wana do well! so, a little sacrifice is NOTHING! :P hahas.. brainwashing.. oh wells..



okays, my day...
sku was alright today.. super long tho. i reached hm at abt 6.05.. taxi driver cheat my 10cents. hais.. WWJD!!! anw, history SEA was cool. coz he dint teach anything. we were to do our wrk. but thankfully i've already done it. so i did other things. i spent the whole day calculating ppl's last alphabet of their NRIC. hahas! it dint wrk on hsianglin, nic and sam's. :/// y ah? nix! u bluff me la. nt on everyone can lor. hsiang lin one is "Z" and will nid -15 leh! crazy la. hw to get?

anw, maths was my favourite. but i was abit bored. other than tt it was fine. and GP was hilarious la! ms ong is so funnY! and she was like teaching us econs and sociology lor! wah! she today super ON man! super interesting la.. i liked today's GP lesson. ECONS.. hais.. as usual.. did new topic.. GDP! oh wells.. abit confusing la. but alright la.. have to read up lor.

lit.. buay tan han lah! i was like falling aslp. my head super pain today! :((((( oh wells.. i'm super tired nw and really nid motivation!!!!! loads of homeWORK as usual! :////// loads and loads and loads la.. and all dun feel like doing

oh yes, i do wana thank NIX for "explaining" concept of DEMAND AND SUPPLY to me yesterday.. thanks ah.. it really did help loads! hahas. and made today's new topic seem more interesting and more familiar! thanks dearie!!

and NIC, dun worry okays? GOD is in control of everything! and remember to exercise ur faith in HIM! HE WILL definitely see u THRU!! reallY! :) love u too!

anw, okays. pretty long. me gtg.. everyone, takecares!!!

love,
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 18:34
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note