Sunday, August 13, 2006
THANK GOD for FRIENDS!
okays.. earlier i was jus scratching my head thinking hw to do the chi proj by tonite.. and i've found my answer.. lols.. nix decided to help me. okays.. actually it was coz i called nix.. and asked for help.. so nix helped me.. and thus, my proj shud b able to finish by tonite hopefullY! :( cant watch CSI or xin li xin li you ke mi.. :( but nvm la.. i dun wana kena detention or suspension or any scoldings on a monday! already OSIM lor.. stil kena scolding.. and i'm sure the rest dun wana get into trouble either..

anw, thanks alot nix! hahas! u're like suddenly always there! lols! anw, i'm veri veri veri veri sorry nix! i'm really sorry! i'm veri sorrY!!! veri! gosh! i feel veri dumb and lamed.. and bad! :( i'm sorry nix! really sorry! anw, i'm really veri veri sorry! and really THANKS alot alot alot alot.. and i'm veri sorry.. the number of sorrys i'm gonna say is like multiply by infinitY! i'm sorry! :((((
i promise.. next time if u nid help.. i'll be there.. really.. will definitely b there! i'll try.. lols! THANKS ALOT!

okays, i'm gonna tell the story.. coz my comp cant type chi. so he graciously allowed me to use his lappy. but he came all the way here then i know he nid to take back his lappy coz tmr he nid for sku ma.. and then he wud wait for me to finish. gosh! nutty lah! i feel dumb.. coz by the time my bro explained to me.. tt actually.. he has a laptop.. and can lend me.. nix was at the doorstep liaos.. hais.. tt's the story lor. so its like a wasted trip for nix.. i feel bad.. :( sum more he volunteered to cum all the way leh! gosh.. thanks fren.. and i'm srry! :(

anw, alrights ppl.. me nid to go do my proj liaos..

CHARI**
Slid down the rainbow at 18:55
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note