Saturday, September 16, 2006
GOD SPOKE!
heys! yeah, the reason y i'm here bloggin is coz i woke up extra early today! :P actually, no la, i jus gt up since the sun was up too.. i tink its a natural alarm liao.. hahas.. been a long time i blogged.. oh wells.. here's my story for the wk!

GOD spoke yesterday.. we (my church youth) went for a worship seminar at Salem chapel. it was conducted by this guy called ANDREW YEO. he brought his band down.. and we really truly worshipped and had lotsa fun. coz we broke up into grps.. then like bass, worship leaders, drummers.. electric and piano.. yeps.. i went for the drums.. the guy tt plays the drum is RUDY. he's indonesian.. lols.. but he super funny lah.. he's singlish quite strong man.. plus mix abit with hokkien.. lols! i kept laughing to myself the whole way thru.

met aaron's bro, wesley.. who is oso learning drums.. so cool lah.. but i tink he was a little bored ba.. hmms.. mayb too cheem for him to digest or sumthing. or mayb he was jus tired.. anw, then after our small grp thingy, we gathered back for worship and stuff.. this was when GOD SPOKE..

i responded for altar call.. and andrew told his team to pray for us.. so they came rd and prayed.. first was the electric guitarist tt prayed for me.. he prayed jus in general.. like asking GOD to fill me and stuff.. then came the bassist.. he prayed and told me what he felt GOD speaking to his heart for me..

he said... COMPASSION.. GOD has given me a heart of compassion.. and HE wants me to use it!! and i tell u.. immediately, whatever i was trying to hold back jus like snappED!! and yea, my tears started to flow.. and flow.. and flow.. then we sang "Show me Your face".. (dun really know the title.. but its superbly nice!!!)

okays, next.. me.. i've been alrights.. jus veri bz with alot of things.. like catching up on wrk.. making sure i finish all my wrk tt is due! lols.. and also been trying veri hard to do my revision.. and really been motivated and really wrking towards promos.. its in another 1wk! i dunno hw i'm gonna cover everything.. but i'm sure by the GRACE of GOD i will be able to! :) so pls PRAY FOR ME k? thanks loads guys! :))

going to meet jeremy tan (1st 3 mths fren) and melvin (new classmate) to do history.. dunno if hsiang lin and jan will be coming or nt. but i gt to be there at like 10.. lols.. so i'm kinda running late. coz i haven packed my bag.. still tinking which bag to use. and i haven dry my hair... lols!

anw, i gtg.. u guys takecares! and i'll blog as often as i can aft promos! lols!! cya!!

love,
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 08:39
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note