Sunday, September 10, 2006
holidays are over.. and i'm sorry!
heys! yeps, my hols are cuming to an end. first of all, before i go into hw has my hols been, i wana apologise to.. AMY,SUS,JOSH AND GAB...! I'M REALLY SORRY... okays, i didnt mean to like jus go off like tt la.. but then my mood was dampened liaos.. and i didnt feel like walking ard liao. and i know i'm kinda tired plus troubled and stuff and gt my wrk to do.. yes, it isnt any excuse lah.. but my exams are cuming and hw u know hw frustrating tt kind of mood is? those kind of "u know u have to do but haven do anything abt it kind of mood"? yeah.. i'm feeling tt lah.. so i didnt wana like spoil ur fun and stuff.. so i decided tt i nided to jus be alone to settle things within myself lor.. i'm a little mad lah.. mayb lack of slp. mayb feel the stress cuming.. or mayb.. jus being me.. i'm sorry guys..

anw, this whole hols have been really tiring lah.. i mean.. like nt having a proper place to slp. jus make myself so tired so tt i can jus drop dead in a corner and slp. and like i dunno.. there's so many things to be done but i dun feel like doing it.

let's c.. last last thurs, had my cast removed. fri went out with sis. sat went church. sun went church and symposium. mon had symposium. tues went sku for hist then went mit shihui and shuyun and then symposium.. wed went to bake cookies and muffins. thurs slpt thru the morning. and went to RTRC with mum supposedly to do my studies. but nth much accomplished. fri went for physio and then waited til my rm was free then fell aslp then woke up and watch tv. sat had youth. went gerald's hse. then played xbox until 12 plus. reach hm.. and slpt at 2am.. sun, went church.. jus came back and i'm bloggin..

okay, i did have time on thurs and fri to do my wrk lah.. and i have the rest of today to do la. but i know its my own fault for nt doing lah. and i noe i nid discipline lah.. i'm sorry if i seem spoilt to u lah.. hais.. sumtimes life sucks..

i'll being going to nap first then wakey to do the rest of my wrk. like econs.. filing, and hist essay.. oh wells, life is jus like this.. and u know, sumtimes the closest person to u.. or sumone close in ur family can really hurt u.. mayb they're going thru sum crisis too.. cant they choose sumone else to hurt? (i'll nv forget wad u said)

love,
CHARI** :///
Slid down the rainbow at 14:34
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note