Friday, September 08, 2006
Physiotherapy is fun!
heys! jus had my physio today! physio quite fun leh! but quite tiring oso. and quite ex. only do physio for 30mins, and have to pay $46!! wah.. but.. nvm la.. at least its good for my leg and it was fun. my physiotherapist made me climb up and down the stairs.. make me stretch and stretch and stretch.. and made me do alot of cycling.. hahas.. building up my leg muscles again. my foot feels alot better nw..

hahas.. it sure is fun! but i had to wake up at 6am this morning lah. coz appointment at 8am. sians.. nt enuff slp man! i slpt at like 12 plus or mayb 1.. so sian la. this few nites all haven been slping well coz i gt no space to slp. and like super in nt good mood la.. nt say bad mood.. jus nt veri good mood..

hais.. so boring lah!! and daddy's nagging again! i really sumtimes hate where i am.. so dumb la.. no own space.. u know wad i mean? like the hall everyone is there.. there isnt any corner of the hse tt i can jus hide and curl up to cry. ppl c u cry then they ask y.. stupid lah.. dumbness!!

yeah la ya lah! i know i nid study lah..

aiyah.. signing off..

CHARI
Slid down the rainbow at 13:27
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note