Friday, October 20, 2006
to take or nt to take... hmms..
heylos.. my day was alrights today. besides i gt caught in the rain this morning. slight drizzle la.. nth serious. lols! and today super hazy lah! the haze like super bad man... all things blur blur de.. aiyooo! bad for health! oh btw, today's joel's bday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!.. nt tt i tink he'll read my blog.. but jus put la.. lols!

erms.. we played tennis despite the haze.. and wet ground.. but played awhile only.. then ms wati say cant play. coz principal says so. hais.. wadever la.. anw, GP dint do anything. played tennis. waste my time nia..

anw, i dunno if i shud do my diploma in business management while i do my A lvls or nt.. hmms.. i muz pray abt it.. pray for me too k? :P i know its gonna take up quite a bit of my social life plus time.. but for the sake of my future.. i muz plan ahead!!

laters going for worship retreat.. so fun! but then, have to bring alot of things. my bag super big coz gt sis's clothes inside too.. wah.. bring alot of things leh.. everyone in the train later sure stare at me de lor.. i look like going to run away frm hm...lols! oh wells.. wont be bloggin until mayb sunday..

signing off..

love,
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 15:54
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note