Friday, November 10, 2006
hahas.. PUNKT
this time, this post is for all who have supported me.. prayed for me.. been there for me.. and spend their wkends with me.. this is gonna be long. so be patient!

to BEN:
heys! nt becoz u're pastor ben tt's y i started with u first.. hahas. anw, i wana thank U SO SO SO MUCH! i can nv be able to say hw much i appreciate u and love u! lols! i thank U for doing so much things for me.. thank U for buying so many things for me.. thank U for being there for me while i'm growing up!for being so patient with me.. hahas. thank U for ur many prayers.. thank U for being such a wonderful and brilliant BROTHER!! love u loads.. (if this whole post were for u.. mayb, i cud spend more time writing for u.. but i've gt a long list.. hahas) *hugs* :))

to RENA:
heys jie jie!! woot! i thank GOD for u! i really do.. i thank U for cuming into hiahhiah's life.. and thus, appearing in mine! hahas. i'm also super grateful to u for all tt u've done.. for all the pressies i've received.. for all the prayers u've said for me and for everyone.. for being patient with me.. for always encouraging me.. and for sharing and listening stuff with me.. i love u too!! :))

to SUS:
gosh, i know u like ur whole life lah!! hahas.. since u were born man! hahas.. i really dunno wad wud life be without u.. hahas.. i totally cant imagine. thanks for all ur "always being there for me" for always listening to me when i nided to share.. and for always taking my bad attitude.. thanks for encouraging me and praying for me.. thanks for the hugs and the fun times we've shared in camps and in services and cells.. :DD love u sis! :)

to AMY:
ooh amy! thanks for being U! thanks for always bringing joy into the atmosphere.. thanks for ur laughter.. for ur caring-ness.. thanks for all the fun u always bring.. i have so much to thank u for tt i cant really express it out.. gosh.. i miss u amy! pls cum back soon! we've gt lotsa camps to go for! hahas.

to FAWN:
GOSH! FAWN! i miss U!!! its been such a long time.. the other time u came back.. we dint even have time to go out tog.. :( srry!! this time u're cuming back, we'll go SENTOSA!! take lotsa fotos and neoprints!!!!!!!! :) okays? hahas.. fawn, i wana thank u for all ur cute and creative pressies.. hahas. and thanks for being tt sister to me! thanks for being part of my life too! really wish today is the 15th!! hahas.. :P

to JOSH:
hahas.. i'm writing this again for u.. coz i felt, tt was wad i was feeling abt css.. nw its wad i'm feeling abt point comm.. hahas.. i wana thank U for being so patient with me.. i'm sorry for all my attitude and stuff.. i thank U for accompanying me chatting on msn when i'm bored.. thx for always waiting for me to cross the road liao then u walk hm.. hahas.. thanks for all the fun.. thanks for all the exercise today too.. lols.. (guitar hunting eh? hahas..) and thanks for being tt bro!!

to GAB:
hahas.. ah BOO! thanks for recently being random and going boo all the time.. hahas.. and thanks for all those alighting me at yck so tt its nearer hm.. thanks for bringing joy and fun too!! thanks for those drinks.. and thanks for ur generosity! thanks for being tt great brother.. and thanks for u jus being u.. for chatting with me online.. for sending me photos.. hahas.. :P

to SHAOBIN:
woot! thanks always for being tt big brother.. always telling me to report to u when i reach hm.. hahas.. thanks for willingly driving us ard.. thanks for tt ride to BC one sunday.. hahas. thanks for ur friendship.. thanks for everything u've done.. really appreciate u lotsa!! i'm beginning to run out of words.. everyting seems overlapping.. hahas..

to SAM:
heys.. thanks for being tt brother all along.. thanks for being so nice and bringing joy to us.. glad to have u with us! :) tho its only like recently tt all of us have been going out tog, but its great having another great bro like u joining us!! :) thank U for teaching me hw to make friendship bands.. hahas.. :)

to STEPHEN:
woot.. thanks for always looking out for us.. thanks for teaching us stuff.. like on the guitar, piano, sound.. everything. and thanks for dinner tonite.. :P dun really have any specific to thank u for.. but i thank GOD for u! :)

to LIWEI:
thanks for always praying for me. thanks for always sending me encouraging msges.. thanks for all those verses.. i really thank GOD for a friend like u.. thanks for the cards.. (xmas.. etc..) thanks for the bday cake this yr.. was really nice lah!! woot.. strawberry cheesecake! hahas.. mm.. :p and most imptly, thanks for being willing to serve GOD and allowing GOD to wrk thru u in leading us in the pre service prayer every sat! thank GOD for u! :)

to CHINYI:
thanks for always being tt big sister to all of us!! thanks for ur generosity too! thanks for always saying no nid la.. no nid.. hahas.. and thanks for all the blessings u've brought to me! thanks for ur prayers and ur care and concern!! thank YOU! :)

to CINDY:
hmms.. tho we've nv really been veri close.. i stil wana thank U for being tt sister.. for serving GOD.. and serving in the worship ministry as we in turn get blessed by the worship! :) thank GOD for u.. :)

to JUSTIN:
heys.. thanks for always being so "weird".. no, i dun mean like weird weird weirdo.. but like funny, ha ha kind of weird.. lols!! nvm.. i really wana thank U for driving us hm.. it really means alot to me.. coz i nt only save on bus fare.. and i get hm fast.. hahas.. thanks for letting us "eat air" with u.. lols

to ERNEST:
heys!! tho i only know u this yr.. i wana thank U for everything.. for being funny.. and bringing joy among us.. for being cool.. and for ur willingness in serving GOD!! woot!! super good lah!! yes.. join the worship ministry.. :) thank U for eating breakfast with us.. thank U for many many things!! hahas..

anyone else i missed out? pls let me know k? hahas.. coz i wana thank EVERYONE in POINT COMMUNITY!! one piece of my life will be missing without all of U! :) haahs.. gtg..

takecares..

LOVE,
CHARI** ((:


all i ask for is ur happiness.. and if i know of anything tt can give u happiness, i'll wish and pray for it to happen! :)
Slid down the rainbow at 01:26
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note