Wednesday, November 29, 2006
i nida study!!
heylos.. feeling bored again. so i tot i cum and blog abit.. i tink i really nida a motivator! any kind souls out there? who's willing to study with me?? i cant find a study partner!! argh! and i really nid to start mugging!!! yes, sum of u may tink i'm nuts.. but i tell u, if i really dun start nw.. i'm gonna stress out next yr. with all my new commitments and stuff.. i might nt have time to breathe!!

and as most of u know, i gt really poor time management. look at me during my sec 3 and 4.. look at wad kind of results i gt for Os? everyone knows wad happened.. i jus cudnt juggle everything.. family, friends, band, triple sci, president of heartcore club, piano lessons.. it was crazy man! my studies took a huge dip. i'm definitely nt gonna let it happen again!

i nid to concentrate. put aside all distractions.. and totally jus throw myself into the sea and start to swim. the earlier i learn hw to handle the stress, the better it is for me.. pls cover me with lots of prayer as my dec is already almost packed! hais.. but i'm gonna be mentally prepared.. to let ppl scream in my face..

so my dear friends, i nid u to understand tt if i tell u i cant go out with u.. pls i hope u understand.. i'll try my best to fork out time. but pls help me by nt tempting me oso. hahas.. u know, i veri easily distracted de ma.. all the time wana go out play. but i tink i've been playing enuff for a whole mth! oh wells..

gtg..
takecares

love,
CHARI** ((:


i wana give u my all. to be totally immersed in YOU and serving YOU. use me, shape me, mould me i pray...
Slid down the rainbow at 23:09
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note