Friday, November 10, 2006
TO EVERYONE WHOM I LOVE IN MI!
okays.. this is for everyone who means sumthing to me in MI!! if i ever go, i wana u to know...

to nicole:
thanks for all the fun and laughter u've brought to me! thanks for taking photos with me!! really pretty fotos.. thanks for all those late nite calls.. talk til the next morning and the both of us stil had to wake up early for sku! hahahas.. i really wonder hw wud life be without u in MI! i've gt like so much to say to U! tho it kinda seems tt u're rather distant frm us nwadays, photos and memories are wad i'll always treasure!! :))

to hsiang lin:
whoa.. i tink i've loads to thank u for too! thank u for always accompanying me in the morning to eat breakfast.. to drink milo tog.. hahas. for helping me buy hotdog bun.. thanks for eating KFC with me! CHEESE FRIES!! hahas. thanks for bringing joy into my life too! thanks for accompanying me to the toilet whenever i nid to go.. hahas.. thanks for always being that sweet and quiet gal! tho i've ever seen u angry and pissed.. hahas.. u will always be remembered as a nice gal! hahas..

to janessa:
sweets, thanks for really always being so sweet.. thanks for always sending me nice msges.. and cheering me up! thanks for allowing me to go to ur hse.. thanks for all the fun we had at ur place.. thanks for allowing us to go to ur hse to bake cookies and muffins.. and make the whole place so messy.. i really cant imagine life without u too! thanks for all those times we went shopping together!! hahas..

to marilyn:
hi darling, woot! thanks for being there for me.. thanks for always being so random and funny! u nv fail to make any one of us laugh! the tot of u makes me smile already.. hahas.. "where's our car?" LOLS! thanks for sending me encouraging msg too.. and thanks for being my friend.. thanks for being U! :)

to hazel:
thanks hazel.. tho we've nv been like super duper close, i've always treated u as one of my goody frens.. and i wana thank U for all the time we've spent tog as a clique.. hahas.. during recess.. helping us buy drinks.. and going shopping tog.. doing stuff.. hahas..

gosh, wad wud i do without the 5 of u??! c, cuming to MI isnt tt bad!! u get good frens too!! LOLS! ppl whom make u laugh till u drop off ur chair.. ppl who nv get tired of taking photos with U! hahas.. ppl who have great camera phones tt take great pictures!! LOLS!! LOVE YOU ALL OH SO VERY MUCH!!! thanks for being part of my life!! :D
Slid down the rainbow at 01:07
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note