Wednesday, November 01, 2006
WAD A HILARIOUS DAY!!
heylos.. i'm having GASTRIC!! ://// pls pray for me!!!!!!! super pain la.. ahhh! wana know y i gt gastric? let me tell u a story.. woke up at 12 to get ready to go mit ELI at yck to pass him his photo.. then he dint go sku.. dint tell me.. went all the way there.. waited abt 1hr.. then he told me he's nt in sku. sent a fren to pick the thingy frm me.. then went to MOS to get food coz i was hungry..

then i met miaos and shihui at MOS. so qiao.. so i went hm to take my books to go back MOS to study with them.. so i ate late la.. and dint eat breakfast.. and i drank ICE MILK TEA~!! 2 ICE MILK TEA.. MEDIUM!!! wah.. 2 leh! tt's y my gastric was activated.. nw i'm suffering.. super pain.. hais..my day!! nw i'm tired..

so, i'll stop here.. pls pray!!!! thanks...

takecares

love,
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 21:00
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note