Tuesday, December 05, 2006
i'm exhausted!!!!!!!1
heylos.. i'm super duperly tired!! superly duperly exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went for SC bonding today.. wah.. really bonding man.. first we had to climb BUKIT TIMAH HILL.. all the way to the summit! then had to write 2 letters to ourselves which will only be opened next yr!! tiaos.. but quite funny oso la. i mean usually only mad ppl will write to themselves lor. but i suppose the letter acts as a reminder to myself abt my priorities.

super long hike lah! climb until my muscles all aching. and my foot really hurts.. i have to pray and claim healing le!!!! i really dun wana anything to happen to my foot man. hais.. pls pray for me k? thanks!! :D

then we went to the new campus! woot. super nice la. blue and white. and so clean, so new. lols! but abit big ah.. i've only know 1 place tt has toilet and the toilet doesnt have toilet paper!!! LOLS! anw, we had a small talk abt the different roles of the SC.. i mean like the president.. treasurer.. and stuff.. then abt our shared values. which are TRUST, TEAMWORK, COMMITMENT, PERSEVERANCE, and i cant remember the last one. :p i'll do my best to remember the next time. :P

anw, then had games. wah.. super "fun" and "exciting" siah! ice breakers lah.. which like i tink it did help us to bond more.. quite fun. but quite sadistic and violent oso la. my everywhere aching nw lor. and my wrist veri pain. :( hais.. anw, i really gt to know them better.. and they're all veri nice. out of all of the 15 (including me) tt i met, i tink gt abt 5 or 6 christians (including me) :P good rites? GOD is GOOD!!! :D i really nid endurance and patience.. and nid to exercise my compassion.. hahas.. nw muz be even more careful of my conduct le.

hais, i'm really tired.. gonna shower, then gonna eat dinner then prolly konk liao. anw, it was a great day.. i'll definitely remember it.. 05DEC06!! lols..

takecares

love,
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 18:44
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note