Wednesday, January 31, 2007
CONFESSIONS
heylos.. my day was alrights.. actually, NO, nt veri alright. only aft sku it was alright. i cried in sku today. sum idiot requested for extra work. like as if work on my hands are nt enuff. plus on top of tt i'm really veri fearful of the fact tt i cant pass COMMON TEST! which is next wk. i haven revised nuts.. :///

anws, i dun wana dwell on the sad stuff of my day. aft sku, had debate miting awhile.. which proved one pt to me.. I SUCK AT DEBATE! I HATE DEBATE, AND I SHALL NEVER DEBATE EVER AGAIN!

then aft sku went out with my OG mates.. they're so entirely lovely lah.. WAD WUD I DO WITHOUT THEM????! i wonder.. they made me laugh like nobody's business.. they make me eat and eat and eat. they feed me.. hug me.. so nice. totally love them! THANKS UTU 1!!!! CHARI loves u too!! :D

nw, moving on to try to clarify myself when i said i dint wana get committed.. i said i cannot get committed at this point in time becoz i seriously have no time and i dun wana anything bad to happen btw us. and i dun wana me to regret it. neither do i wana hurt u.. but tt doesnt mean tt i've stopped loving u.. you know wad i mean? hais.. so difficult la.. BGR.. gosh.. and it always happens when there're so many things to do.. do u understand?

there're certain things tt only u, and u only can make me smile.. you jus have to be u.. : )

anws, i'm totally exhausted.. before i end, i oso wana thank hsiang lin for the tissues. thank janessa for offering chocs to me.. and THANK YOU james for listening to me crap. and for listening to me talk all rubbish.. and pulling me back frm banging a car.. thx for going thru the debate stuff and pointing out loopholes too. thanks darlings!! chari loves all of u! yes, ppl who care abt me.. ppl who bother to care whether i'm alive or nt.. :D

gtg..

takecares

love.
CHARI** ((:

p.s:myloveforyouhasneverchanged......... :))
Slid down the rainbow at 22:59
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note