Tuesday, January 23, 2007
i've put down my burden
heylos.. me again. duh! -_-'' hw lame can i get? erms.. jus sumhw nided to type this out.. i've finally put down a huge burden tt i've been carrying for a super long time!! and i'm veri HAPPY!! lols. like finally relieved of all the pain. no longer nid to shed tears for him... hahas..

i've finally put down my burden.. nid to say a huge thank U to all those ppl ard me! esp ppl who have been praying for me.. ppl who have been reminding me, constantly telling me tt there's definitely always sumone better out there. hahas.. and yes, this is so true.. lols..

anws, leaving.. cya!

love.
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 22:56
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note