Wednesday, February 28, 2007
boredom
heylos.. i'm bored! and sum ppl jus piss me off lah! can u jus tell me straight in my face wad's the prob??! wad's ur problem??! seriously!! i feel u've been avoiding me. nvm, i dun dwell on it. its okie, coz since u wana avoid then avoid lah. nt say dun talk to u i will die. i talk to u nicely then u attitude me! u seriously piss me off lah! ur attitude stinks big time!!!! moreover, its nt the first time u're doing it to me lor! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............................

FORGIVE AND PRAY FOR U I SHALL!!!

make me angry over u. chey, waste my anger nia. make me more tired...

anw, waiting for dad to get off the phone to teach me math. coz i dunno hw to do. and meanwhile i'm like so addicted to this new comp and the msn and minesweeper! lols.. i'm so tired.. can actually jus fall off to bed!

my comp is seriously deprived of songs. anyone has nice planet shakers songs to send pls send me!!

gtg

love.
CHARI** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 19:40
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note