Thursday, March 01, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
heylos!! CHARI's REAL HAPPY TODAY! lols.. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE ME DAY!! :DDD

let me start with this morning, it was raining, real cold! when i first woke up and walked out of my rm, my sis wished me happy bday and hugged me! hahas. then mummy wished me.. then at 12 plus this morning, yasmin, jon and weiteck msged me happy birthday! lols. thanks! then i recieved, shuyun,gina,jerome,vincent,daren,sus,marilyn,shaun! i so shock shaun stil remembers my bday lah! so touched! lols..

then i met james and nadzir at the station. then nadzir wished me happy birthday. oh ya, and last nite james bought me a cake! yummY! i totally love it!

anw, then i walked into sku, then i met yong sheng along the corridor and he wished me happy birthday! lols.. i was like thank u thank u.. walked into class ppl wished me happy birthday too! lols..

hsiang lin, jan ,marilyn, hazel..gave me this hp accessory and a hp sock and a braclet with me name!! so super nice! i totally love it! and a small oreo cake frm emicakes!! wheeee!! i love it!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! yasmin gave me a purple book! :D i love it. hahas. and u know wad? i totally love anita and minyu so much! becoz they gave me one whole box of MERCI chocs!!! WOW!! i was like craving for chocs! so super yummmy!!!!!!!!! i shared it with the econs class!! HAHAS!! i ate 2! the rest we shared! :P

then later on, aunty sally oso msged me. then elanor, this gal frm drama hugged me and wished me. hahas. so cute. i dun really know her oso. only like talked to her a few times. then fas and jon and yong sheng wished me again! lols..

my class oso sang me a birthday song. and nicole announced me bday to like the whole world. every class we had, she told the teacher its my bday! lols.. ms gong and mrs kee shooked me hand and wish me! hahas. anna, fennie, and sokleng oso wished me. i was quite shocked they oso know. even ppl frm james' class wished me thru him. lols!

thank u thank U!

GOSH! i totally love all of u! all that made me day!! LOLS!!!!!! i totally love all my pressies too!! LOLS!

i had dinner with daddy,mummy,hiahhiah,sohsoh, and che che!! LOLS!! so fuN! but only took a few photos. so sad. :// anw, we went to woodland's cwp's sakae!! hahas. really yummy! in total all of us ate like 60 over plates! crazy rite? hahas.. so full! mummy paid! THANK U MUMMY!! lols.. i love the food. nw waiting for reeza to cum over.. dunno y so long. i gonna slp le. so tired. lols..

anw, thank u once again..

i gtg..

love.
CHARI ** :))
Slid down the rainbow at 21:22
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note