Saturday, March 03, 2007
i love all of u! thank YOU!!
heylos!! i wana thank everyone in point comm who contributed in my bday gift!!! i totally love it!! thank u veri much!! :DD hahas.. orange!! my youth bought me an orange adidas candy digital watch! i totally love it lah! its super super pretty and nice and of coz, ORANGE! lols!!

today went for parents teachers mit thingy. really abit the boring ah! until mr tan started talking. then nt so bad.. then my parents talked to most of my subject teachers.. mdm lee, mrs kee, ms gong....... lao shi! lols! the food was good man!

anw, aft tt, mum, dad and i, took train all the way down frm bukit batok to toapayoh!!! long journey.. so mum and i slpt. dad read newspaper. then took 142 to church. met the worship team for lunch. at first abit pissed coz of miscommunication. but aft tt, alright le..

went for service. abit slpy ah! had this makeup thingy.. which to me was really boring! :// anw, then aft service, they surprised me with a cake! like a real big cake with 18 candles and knife and everything! LOLS! then i cud cut cake! :P they so nice lah! i'm sure its gab, sus and josh's idea! HAHA~! but the strawberry sour de! and i stil haven had my strawberry cheesecake!! ://

I'M SO SO TOUCHED!!!! thank u everyone!! so so so much! totally love u guys! rocks my world lah! hahas! and thank U bunyak bunyak GABRIEL!!! look at my blog. dun u tink it looks prettier nw. yeah, coz gabby added colours for me! hahas! thanks!! :D

me's tired. gtg..

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 23:44
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note