Saturday, April 14, 2007
4am
i was up until 4am with vincent on my ear and my hands on bejeweled. okays, he was nt literally on my ear. but we chatted frm 12 plus til abt 3 plus. one of the longest phone calls we had since since... ...

i slpt at 4am. dint go for debates. woke up at 11 plus tinking of my PI. tried to do.. but ended up chatting with gen online. lols..

anw, last nite, i was really frustrated. dunno y oso. made my sister kinda angry.. oh wells.. then msged jan to tell her i nt going for debates today.. vincent helped me generate ideas for my PI. and talked to me abit.. talked nonsense abit oso.. oh wells..

i'm super slpy nw. and super lazy to go out la. dun feel like going church. i'm feeling hungry.. oh wells.. i gtg..

short blogg.

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 13:36
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note