Monday, April 23, 2007
feeling gloomy...
heylos.. haven really been blogging for the past few days. oso gt nth much to update lah..

i guess i prolly only have to say tt i've really been feeling low. time for me to find out who's my frens and who's nt i suppose. i realised what kind of frens ae real. and those tt are constantly there for me, veri little. ://

i finally changed my lappy back to windows XP. feels weird tho. mayb already kinda used to vista.. but its good to have minesweeper on my lappy nw. lols. no microsoft word yet. my bestest fren says he'll help me tmr.

i wana thank VINCENT for helping me do my stuff. okays. nt much to do anw. and kinda waste ur time. besides tt, i oso wana thank U for listening to me.. yeah.. again! u really have no idea how much tt is appreciated.. well, i'm still alive. i suppose.. ha.. really wish i have the whole day to talk to u la. i mean sumtimes, i feel there's no reason to pour out how i really feel. but mayb tt's exactly y i feel so frustrated inside. coz everything is kept inside. so dumb lah! :// art of keeping quiet. i've mastered it. but i'm nt a heck care person and i definitely do not have tt "i simply do not care" attitude.

i really am tired. tired of many things. and i have already given up alot of things jus to make more time.. but why is it tt they are nv there when i have the time? hais.. i dunno lah! dun even noe what i'm talking abt...

NEVER EVER TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED... NEVER! coz u never know when u'll jus lose it.

chari.. **

Labels:

Slid down the rainbow at 19:58
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note