Wednesday, April 25, 2007
i'm on 2 days MC
heylos.. yes, i'm here to blog again.. hmms.. its really been a roller coaster ride for me this past few days..

i was really down down.. then my mood went up a bit.. and i felt like quitting sku becoz i wana do something i like. then i was like so bent on quitting sku.. then nw i dunno what i wana do lah.. hais.. its nt really screwed up.. jus me being veri sian.. and no motivation to do anything. but after talking to mdm zar, my lit teacher, i tink she has a point. tt its all up to myself. it has to be something tt i want to do! and i have to just strive for it.

anw, i haven been eating or slping well.. past few days is cry myself to slp. i tink i'm going crazy. but my doc says tt by being able to feel i'm going crazy shows tt i'm nt crazy. YET. yeah.. so i'm given 2 days MC and some med to put me to slp. sounds like i'm gonna slp forever hor? lols.. nt really la. but jus to relax and sort stuff out..

everytime aft i eat, i feel like puking.. i mean i'm nt like those "funny" ppl tt tink they're fat and thus throw out. i mean i do tink i'm fat la. but i nt purposely force myself to throw out. its each time i eat a meal. this is bad.. :///

oh wells.. nw that i've kinda put it up for everyone to read.. i hope u guys will understand y i've been really weird these few days and like extremely down and quiet... and look like i'm gonna die. dun worry.. i'm nt gonna die. nt gonna commit suicide. i got more brains than tt anw...

hais, so i'm jus gonna take this time to rest and to catch up on my work lor. actually nt tt much la.. =]

i met 3 angels yesterday. yes. one after another. i cried buckets in sku. and everyone stared at me frm sku till the bus stop, till the train till i reached home then i felt better.. and then.... i met XINYING.. :DD we chit chatted quite abit. i tink i did most of the talking. but i dint cry infront of her. instead after hearing my story, she cried. :// but i really thank GOD for this sister..

then VINCENT came over to my place to help me do up my laptop. then he didnt say anything. i tink sometimes, really, i dun nid advice, but one who will jus listen to me. whether he absorbed everything or nt la. then he opened websites for me to surf to check out different courses and stuff.. comforted me.. let me talk, let me cry. gosh.. i'm really touched.. :) thanks darl!

my 3rd angel is SHUYUN!! gosh.. i jus totally love her la.. what would i do without her lor?? she brought yummy soup for me to drink yesterday. and jus nice i super hungry and stomach dint feel good. then drink the hot yummy soup, whoa.. really warm nt only my stomach but my heart oso.. it felt so good la.. then she let me talk oso. and gave me advice. told me abt her stuff oso.. oh.. GOD is so so good. give me such wonderful darlings... :))

oh wells.. time to straighten out my tots.

love.
CHARii ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:10
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note