Wednesday, April 11, 2007
The Investiture
heylos!! i'm actually watching the dance floor. and according to reeza, the tv is getting boring.. lols!! and vincent says he'll only on it after 12.. lols.. midnite.. and i'm using me lappy!! hahas. so dumb.. i on my laptop, but in front of my desktop. coz daddy wana use.

yeah, haven say.. i gt 5 guys at my hse.. nw left 4. coz yaoxing went hm. hmms.. i tink he tired la.. there's reeza, vjay, weiteck and vincent.. and vincent's arm is my head rest nw.. lols.. nt bad rite? hahas.. but he trying to break my chair..

they sat here for abt an hr plus before they came to conclusion what they wana eat lor.. tiaos.. in the end, vjay went to buy chicken rice for them. and came back with one bottle of 1.5 litres of coke.. (vincent says its 2litres) these guys cant live without coke la.. and he's standing behind me watching me type la. lols.. ( and he oso says its 1 char siew rice, plus egg, plus plus plus.. and 15% GST.. tiaos.. and i dunno what else who ate wad la..) i had my own dinner. :P daddy and mummy cooked for me. hahas..

vincent!! i finally know y u so skinny le. u eat finish wont sit down de.. u'll stand thus, u no tummy.. lols.. (tt chased him away.. :P)

hahas.. anws, i had my student council (SC) investiture today. so scary!! i was like super nervous. and of coz my feet hurt like siao la.. then had to walk round and round and round.. showing ppl the different parts of my sku.. realised my sku really quite nth to show off except the stadium.. hahas..

then we had a surprise in the senate.. had to burst alot of balloons. but fun enuff la.. :) then aft tt, i left with cheryl and ben.. then they wanted go starbucks drink stuff. but i decided nt to go in the end.. then i dunno if they stil went or nt.

reached semb then went to buy my bubble tea. and coz i missed my 962, i decided to walk. then jus as i crossed the T-junction, reeza saw me, then he was in a cab, and he alighted me at sku.. (css) coz i wanted go find vinc to take the cd..

i ended up waiting an hr plus for him la. then took the cd. kena suan abit.. kinda hurt me feelings sia. then they were discussing where to go eat.. then i was like hmms.. go my hse eat. then they say, okay ah.. on ah.. then i knew they were really coming le.. so they came. and yeah.. it continues frm my 1st para.

lols.. today quite fun la.. was weird when they came.. but i really wana say tt vincent really knows me very well.. :) coz he knows what time to leave!! lols.. and he oso knows like when i really tired le.. and wana slp! smartness lah! this is what a friend shud be.. lols! the guys all glued to the tv le.. hahas. stil watching the dance floor.

anw, i gtg le.. wana tell u guys, i'm sorry i cudnt have dnr with u guys the other nite. but was great having u guys over today! :))

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:45
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note