Friday, April 06, 2007
MY NEW LAPPY! :))
heylos.. yeah, got a new laptop frm daddy!! :)) yay!! super small and nice. kinda light. i like. :P gt a built in camera oso. cool ehs? :D but its windows vista. hiah's right. it sucks. waiting to change it back to XP. charging it nw. its AcER..

anws, went to church today. coz its good friday. then supposedly have cell outing. but in the end we had most of the youth going tog. hahas. super fuN! we had.. bings, steph, josh, jem pan, gab, glow, ernest, chari, jaron, kai xiang, daniel, liwei, ben, rena, val, dad, mum,... and i cant remember who else. :P too many. anw, we lost bings and ernest.. they went sumwhere else. then liwei met us later. then we had PEPPER LUNCH!! :DD at taka. yummY!

had like 16 ppl sit there and eat la. cool rights? :P today JEM PAN super the tired lah! he keep talking nonsense and try to irritate me.. but he's nice. hahas.. he super random and lame today. keep saying i'm 19 this yr. oh wells..

aft pepper lunch, had to walk back to dhoby to hiah's car to take my bag and lappy. then dad and mum went hm. brought my lappy home for me too. THANK U! :D then i met my kiddos!! ALEX, SABRINA, RACHEL, YJ. :D so funny lah! on the streets lah!! :P seeing them jus makes me so happY!

then met the rest of the guys at heeren. walked ard. josh bought his bag.. $179! and its REALLY HUGE!! lols.. BLAcK.. anw. nice la. and i tink he's veri pleased with it. hahas.. then met my kids. and intro my kids to the youth. they quite nice la. gt talk talk abit. :P esp my ALEX. he's like anybody oso can talk to de la. lols. and my SABRINA and RACHEL went for a drink at MOS. dint follow us. the guys wanted play LAN. i obviously dun PLAY LAN. so.... i called sis. and found her at K pool. :P

nice-sahhh!! i like. then played only like 2 games. then left liaos. went to eat dinner with sis and young adults and reached hm by 7 plus. so happY! :P coz i'm home early. there was like, brandon, elaine, bianca, elkon, elanor, justin, jem chen, mark, triff, sis, josh, me, claudia and eric. ate sumwhere in geylang. but nicee mattew and joanne sent josh and i there..

anw, VJAY, VINCENT, REEZA, WEITECK, YAOXING, JER, i'm sorry!! i'm really sorry tt i dint dinner with u guys as i planned to. and VINCENT, i'm sorry i made u listen to me the whole nite last nite. and sorry if i dampened ur mood yesterday. BUT, i also wana THANK U for listening to me. and u're jus sumhw always there at the veri lowest point in my life la.. so yeah, thanks friend! hope u guys will understand me..

alrights, tag me!!

love.
CHARI **((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:44
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note