Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Jam&Chera is love
heylos!! i shall start with my day yesterday.. hmms...

okays. i woke at abt 9.57 yesterday and watched ASIAN X-GAMES. decided to do my hist essay. so i gt tt done. and chatted with dongdong online. lols. left house at abt 1.15. but only left semb at 1.30.. coz mummy took kinda a long time. i went town to mit HSIANG LIN and JAN. daddy drove me there in the HONDA CIVIC! lols. i love tt car.

anw, then i met my galfrens at taka. then cudnt decide where to eat. and everywhere was packed! including YOSHI! :/// so i was so hungry, and pissed and tired at the same time, i jus went straight to PASTA CAFE and waited for them to serve me! lols.. yesterday's lunch cost quite abit ah. i spent like $35 i tink. BUT, got soup, 2 types of pasta and ICE CREAM!!! hahas.. :P

we were supposed to do OTHELLO proj. but u noe what? jan's lappy died. as in, no batt. and i cudnt get online. and dint have the slides. so cudnt do. we ended up, me playing minesweeper on my laptop, lin doing history essay, jan doing PI. :// tiaos.. then i went home. met sis at orchard and took train with nel and her til amk. they got off, i carried on to semb. thank GOD daddy came to pick me! i'm so thankful for daddy AND the CAR! lols. lin and jan went on to esplanade. was too tired to go. hahas.

wanted to meet my kiddos. but they were all the way at east coast. they wanted me meet them for dinner at habourfront. but like so freakin far lah! so i told them, go have fun, ur da jie going home to slp! lols..

and my dearest darling vincent and vjay went EAST COAST to blade early in the morning! good la. nv call me! rarrr! vinc say he wanted to but think i wud rather slp. but at least call to ask rite? such an ass! lols. i cant call him ass coz he doesnt like it. so he's such a bo nut. okays dear, u shall be called fruitie!! hahas. (inside joke. nvm) they were in town too! but nv call me! chey! so much for being my bestie lah! nvms..

i reached home.. changed and slpt. wanted wake up at 8. but i off-ed my alarm and slpt til 10 plus. then vinc msged me. tt kinda woke me up coz my phone nt on silent. then daddy was going out. and i wanted to arrange the timing with him for today. then i decided to get up. was kinda hungry.. so went to eat. then vinc called. talked til like 1am la. hahas. alot of rubbish. said alot of things i shudnt have said. dunno y i said them. prolly too tired. hahas. sorry dear!

okays, today!

hmms.. went to sku! i love wednesdays. coz they're always so short. before i know it, sku's over. but had to stay back in sku for awhile and took spastic photos.. we (FARISHA, BEN, MICH, ME) pretended tt we were painting sumthing. lols! so dumb la. then ms chan took photos. hahas. and i helped her take sum nicer shots too. lols!

aft tt went to eat lunch with ben and cheryl! woot! i love them!! they're so funny! and nice to be with. always so much stories to say. tt i jus keep quiet and listen and laugh with them! its so hillarious. and so fun to be with them! lols! we ate pasta mania at west mall. then took train home tog. :))

alrightos. tt's all to say. i nida go do my work before i konk off to bed. lols.

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 17:27
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note