Saturday, June 09, 2007
AMY!!!!!!
heylos!!

i'm a veri happy gal today!! oh wait, before i forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!! :DD

why am i a happy gal? coz... AMY came for service!!! hahas.. i so long nv c her lah!!! :PP miss her so so so so much!!! so happY! had dinner at KFC. today's service was good! tho, i wished some ppl were there to hear the sermon. but stil.. it was good. first time!!! MORE gals THAN guys! hahas.. emphasis abit wrong.. more GALS than GUYS! hahas.. :PP

oso i'm happy becoz, even tho i kena awoken this morning by my dearest vincent tan, he came with good news!! my phone has been repaired!!! YAY!!! :DD hahas!! i'm so happy lah! finally can use. and amy sent me so many nice nice themes for me to use. and glow sent me ring tones. so nice rights? hahas... THANK YOU ALL!! :DD

actually tt was abt my day.. i watched tv. til it was time to go. oh ya, i played drums today. during practice my stomach super pain! then i cramp! sit there and cry. then glow and gwong prayed for me! then immediately, the pain gone! tho abit weak, but stil managed to play drums!!! heeeee.... so happY!!! :DDDD

anw, tired le.. gtg..

love.
CHARI ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 22:58
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note