Wednesday, June 06, 2007
heys, i'm back!! :)
heylos everyone!! sorry haven been blogging. coz i wasnt ard. and ever since the hols started, it has been really hectic for me!oh wells..

okays, jus came back from church camp! it was super super fun! good to get away from sg for awhile sometimes. hahas. church camp was good. had fun! but, many ppl fell ill. i tink coz of the food and water there ba. they prolly nt used to it. me and sis are fine. but my bro quite sick. my dad and mum oso went to c doc. winnie gt chicken pox! glow is better nw.

anw, pls pray for all those who are nt feeling well ya? thank you! :)

i haven been studying. and i seriously nid help for math, and SEA's history! its madness. i was jus packing my files and papers and i realised hw much i nid to study!! and i left 18 days! minus worship camp, sku time and stuff, i left abt less than 2 wks! this is so frightening!! :///

pls pray for me too! tt i wil be motivated to study and tt GOD will send friends by my side to cheer me on and better still, to really study with me and nt distract me! thanks!! :)

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 14:36
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note