Wednesday, June 27, 2007
i'm SUPER HAPPY!
heylos!!

today i had math paper. u know something? i sat at my table since monday night. then of coz slpt. and sat there frm 10am to 1am yesterday.. and finally took my paper at 1pm! :D

it was quite good.. :DD ms gong asked me if i nided extra paper.. tiaos.. she gave me like 2 sheets extra. and stil ask me if i nided more?! hahas.. i only used 3 pieces of paper. and 2 for working. hahas.. i saw nic had like 4 or 5. hahas! cool ehs? :P

i'm happy coz i'm quite confident of the paper. and it makes me think again if i shud save money and consult school teachers instead.

today, i stepped into sku, then everyone started saying math sure fail. math this math that, and tt they dint study and sorts.. i was a little worried. but it was math. i mean one of my fav.. i sincerely hope they dun do tt badly, anw, there's all our "inflated" results to pull our grades up! :D

alrightos, econs here i come! pls cover me with loads of prayer. nth seems to be going in and i feel like slping already hahas! (and i jus woke up nt long ago) :P

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:33
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note