Friday, June 22, 2007
P & P
heylos!

i woke up at 10 this morning. coz GOD woke me up! hahas. off-ed my aircon, and went to wash up and eat breakfast. den did my econs.. HEES!! for awhile. til mum came to disturb me.. nt really disturb la. but i finding tution!

then after tt, i couldnt concentrate le. so i went online.. then chatted awhile and had to leave for SKU! went to MI to help 2 pre U1 students with math. it was good. hahas. i muz apologise tt my math isnt tt good. oh wells..

met jem, gabriel, rena and ben for dinner at KP. i was on drums today. was quite jia lat. but GOD worked thru me! veri cool! prayed for the church.. it was really good! hees..

sorry, i wont blog much today coz i'm in a rush.. shuyun nid use my lappy! hahas.. so i'm gonna lend her my precious!

okays, cya!!

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 22:37
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note