Thursday, July 19, 2007
black out
heylos..

today was quite a waste time day again! why? coz 2 teachers dint come. i only had like chinese, econs, math, mdm lee's lit. and of coz PE.

i tell u ah.. CLIMATE CHANGE AHHH!!! wahhh.. early morning raining cats and dogs.. anthony walked in drenched. frm head to toe! poor guy. he rode his motobike to sku lor.. poor thing.. then super cold. chinese was a waste of time coz we dint do anything either. i dint even nid to take out my pencil box okay? lols..

then econs.. same thing. go thru the exam answers..

math.. was hilarious. i kept laughing non-stop becoz of nas and nic. siao one la.. keep laughing. then mrs kee stare at us. HAHA. who cares? but i tink she wana see my parents tmr. LOL. i was bz drawing my star in the GC. but so hard to draw a nice one la.. all i draw all so ugly. YUCKS!

anw, then aft math was break. during break i plaited nas' hair and nic's. but nic's super loose. so i told her i'll re-tie for her. in the end, she tied something else. dun ask me what. LOL. then MDM lee came in, she was super tired. looked like she cud faint anytime sooN! HAHA! then mdm sham dint come. :/// supposed to read P&P but i was lazy. started to crap ard with nic, jack, yas.. and whoever else tt was there.

then PW. my EOM kena rejected. :// nw i muz go search all the libraries in SINGAPORE lahhh!! :/// rarrrr! so hard to find can?! anws, dun quite feel like asking vincent. coz dunno hw to ask oso. anw, my sku lib sucks. i tink only good for history stuff. ALOT ahh. hahas.

then PE.. had to run. yes. run. as usual. first time i ran non-stop, round my sku, to the outsides of my sku.. then i blacked out. YEP. JUS POOF! BLACK! hahas.. so i scared.. panicked. then i sat down. cudnt breathe. jan went to call for help. but no one came. i heard voices but cudnt see nuts. it was until awhile later tt i was better.. i reckoned it was the heat.. YEAH super hot can?!!! and dint drink water..

the PE teachers made us do pumping on the track. hurts so much.. my hands nw all red. :/// ask my daddy and sis. ask everyone who had PE. they'll agree with me. at the end of PE, everyone was cursing and swearing at the PE department. oh wells. where was mr chua??!

anw, i'm super tired. tmr i'm on duty. yes, morning shift. so i nida slp nw!!!

love.
CHARI ** ((:


p.s: my loves to arfie, who hugged me as soon as i stepped in the hall and encouraged me!! and keng guan.. thanks loads for always sending me nice msges to encourage me too! :)) thank U!!
Slid down the rainbow at 20:36
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note