Tuesday, July 24, 2007
GIGI and GOGO...
heylos.. the word of the day is individualism...

hahas.. it makes me reflect y i dun like committments. whether is it to commit to one person, one activity or anything laa.. i tink i love my freedom. my freedom to do stuff. yet, i'm stil committed to quite alot of things. HAHA. irony..

i realised i've changed alot alot.. frm the me in the past to the me now. (like DUH!) i mean, i realised i treasure individualism even more nw.. like i really love my iness. hahas. being alone tt is. i do. most of the time, yeahh, i rather have ppl ard me. like to chit chat or to eat tog. but nwadays, i guess, its pretty much alright even if i have to go home myself.. anw, enuff of this crazy reflection..

today, i was late for my miting. yes. coz i met YJ at 7. alighted at woodlands at 7.11 to wait for rachel.. then reached sku jus nice bell ring! and i was suppose to mit outside staff room at 7.30am laa.. oh wells. thank GOD mr lim already done everything. and for YS and mich who has done the boxes! thank U! :D

had hist. which was boring. it was a super cold day. okays. it still is. i slpt thru part of the other history lesson. and i really slpt pretty well! super cool lah! HAHA. the whole class was slping can?! then had lit..

i totally love gaynor teh!! SHE's SUPER COOL! lols. and super funnY! hahas. i enjoy her lessons. tmr mdm ZA coming backk!! :DD wheeee! she gonna teach us! HAHA.

i'm so super tired. oh yaa, we went out of sku for GP lesson. pretty cool! :D but quite dumb oso laa. but i prefer this kind of lessons. hees..

anw, then i rushed off to mit jem and glow. i dint know glow coming lorr.. HAIS.. guys and them making decisions. i mean nt i dun wana mit glow. as in, let me knoe before hand who coming mah!! hais.. anw, tt dint affect me much. thankfully.

we went to eat GELARE!! at PS. :DD then MARS BAR! and the cheese sausage thingy! super yummY! i totally love it! HAHA.. yes. with my dearest bestie jeremy pan and glow. and then aft tt we met gab. but short while nia. jem cudnt go home with me today coz he met gab!! bahhh!! but its okay laa.. glow went home with me. coz he has tuition tonite. yeps.

went to look at my HPs.. HAHA.. i dunno whether to get the slim samsung phone or to get sony ericsson. (i dunno hw to spell) hais.. which which??! my nokia phone if trade in is abt $100.. good ehs? HAHA.. i'm hoping daddy wud sponsor me $100. :DD oh wells, c hw laa..

i gtg.

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 19:15
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note