Monday, July 30, 2007
i LOVE mud
heylos..

yes, today first period was PE and we played touched rugby! HAHA! i tell u, i totally love it.

but we played at the field, and my shoes was quite muddy.. nw i know what james mean by muddy millennians. HAHA. my shoes were SUPER muddy laa. but i scrubbed. and my shoe looks quite new frm the back! HAHA! :P

anw, nw i'm super tired. everywhere aching. and very very slpy. i haven done any hmwrk.

i've gt no mood to blog!

i'm drifting away.. and falling back into my own ways..



u ask me if i miss u, well, my answer is, yes. mayb. i do. at times like this.

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 21:16
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note