Thursday, July 12, 2007
my feelings!
hees...

vincent makes me happy like nobody's business.
he cares.
he makes me laugh.
he taught me hw to play pool.
he takes small little things into consideration
he buys nice stuff for me frm overseas.
like chocs. and music box.
he teaches me math.
he's super patient with me
he allows me to rant.
he allows me to cry and pour out my feelings.
he's one of the bestest fren u would wana have. :))
vincent, i love you my fren! :D

Shuyun does everything with me!
she used to go sku with me
she talks to me.
she gives me advice.
she shares her sweets with me too.
we study together.
we share our troubles.
she goes swimming with me
plays badminton with me
takes strolls with me.
we go SHOPPING together. :))
SHUYUN is loves..

i love vincent because he makes me happy.
i miss shuyun... oh so badly.
You two are my gems. REALLY.

THANKS GUYS. i really feel very blessed and very loved.
thanks for always being there for me.
thanks for putting up with all my nonsense.
thanks for allowing me to rant.
thanks for being so patient with me.
thanks for always cheering me up.
this list could go on forever.
i will never be able to finish thanking the both of you for every little thing you've done for me!
i just want you to know, that i really treasure you. ALOT!

lovee.
CHARI** ((:

Labels:

Slid down the rainbow at 23:12
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note