Tuesday, July 17, 2007
what a day.. :/
heylos.. i tell u, i had the worst day of my life since i started sku in MI today.. :///

gosh, i cried thrice in sku today u know?! so dumb i tell u.. one was coz i was guilty. second one was coz i was hurt. third was coz i was SUPER pissed..

okays, here's my story. i had nt enuff slp last nite. SUPER tired as a result. this morning i did command again, and i left out one word! super impt. :// i was suppose to say school attention. but i dint say attention. i went frm school to dismissed. missed the attention bit! GOSH. the whole sku stunned leh.. and best part was i wasnt even aware i made a mistake. so good thing is it dint show on my face la. but my other teachers and vp who was standing behind me like told me i missed out a word. then i super guilty la.. and started crying. coz kinda scared oso and like ashamed i guess..

then i cudnt stop crying.. until jus before IRP ended. then i stopped. for a brief moment.. THEN some stupid idiot.. whose name is WEI YU said something really nasty to me. i mean, okay, it wasnt tt nasty. but the very fact tt tt comment came frm my previous SC president really hit me very badly.. like i wudnt tink my previous SC president wud say such a thing la. like u know, add salt to my wound. so i dint care him and walked to class.

walked in, my teacher said something abt my command thingy again. WAHh, i buay tahan liao.. i jus sat there and cried. my teacher quickly walked over and asked me what happened. then she realised it was coz of what she said. so she said sorry.. then the rest of the class came in. then she started her lesson. again, i dint stop til her lesson was abt to end.

aft her lesson, i felt alot better la. and i told Farisha tt i'll admit my own mistakes and still face the school tmr to do the command like no nid to change person jus becoz i did something wrong. i mean everyone makes mistakes right? so i decided tt only by facing them, will it mould me to become stronger. :))

then, i cried again coz i was pissed becoz of VIJAY. i'm gonna say this one last time.. so read!!! I REALLY HATE PPL WHO TAKE ME FOR GRANTED OKAYS??!!! dun jus tink becoz chari is easy going thus, u can do anything then inform her later.. u gt to understand tt she has a schedule too okays? AND her priority has never been you guys. i only make time nw and then for u guys coz u guys are my friends. and i appreciate u guys alot. what's more its to celebrate weitecks bday. and he means alot to me too. pls pls, have the basic courtesy of confirming with me first can. like whether or nt i can make it at tt specific location and time. i'm stil studying okays? and as it is, the A lvls has nt been an easy route. and nw i gt to mug my ass off okays??! its nt like as if i'm getting straight As and cant slack okays?

i mean even if i get straight As, i shudnt be complacent right??! yeah, i admit tt nite i said "anything" but i oso did say, confirm again lor. like let me know.. WHY IS IT ALWAYS ALL SO LAST MINUTE??! RARRRR!! its really irritating u know??! coz i have to plan. its nt like as if i dun have other things to do.

and well, I'M SORRY I'M POOR OKAYS?! what the hell? i cannot afford anymore to feast okays? wahlaos.. i dun print money lahh... i had a super rough day at sku. like as if the whole sku laughing at u and recognising u as the one who made the blunder isnt bad enuff. dun do things to irritate me can? sighs..

anw, this whole thing is over la huh? and i seriously dun wana talk abt it liao..

rights. nw for the normal sku day. today was really BORING!! wahhhh.. the only lesson tt was interesting was LIT. which was only 1 period today. :// oh wells.. had 4 periods of break coz MR LEE dint come. dunno where he go la.. so i slpt. for like 2 periods la. wake up stil gt 1 period left.. :// then we played pictionary and hang man as a class.. HAHA. super fun laa. tt's where i started laughing and talking.. :DD

then had listening compre.. WAHH.. the music super boring. we sat there frm 2.30 to 3pm jus to wait for it to start and guess what? yes, i fell aslp again! i tell u i'm really tired la.. then the invigilator ( is tt hw u spell it? ) woke me up.. HAHA. so funnY! then the thingy started. i tink quite okay la. i guess at the most only gt 3 mistakes. the rest shud be fine. :DD

gonna mit the guys later at 7 at cozway pt. i'm nt gonna say anyting much man. hope can mit weiteck earlier.. :D

love.
CHARI ** ((:

p.s: thanks hsiang lin and jan for putting up with all my nonsense for the day.. i was really sian and down :DD thanks. :D oh ya, and thanks jem, for msging me thruout my break. HAHA.
Slid down the rainbow at 17:21
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note