Thursday, July 05, 2007
when my 'heart' splits into two
heyllos!

i dint do much today. woke up ard 9 plus. but only started revision at 1plus. and by 3, i was like, buay tahan le. so i came online. till abt 4 plus. left house, go mit gab at yck. collect stuff frm him then came back.. then mugged. like really mugged. til abt 7.40pm..

then super hungry. so went to eat. then til nw, i'm blogging! hahas..

okays, the story of when my 'heart' splits into two..
this morning, when i picked up my phone, i realised, the heart (frm happy hse) tt has been hanging on my phone, one side of it came out! i was like ahhhh!! MY HEART!!! :/// so sad. gone! one side gone. so i tried to jus put it back. then after awhile, it came off again. and i cudnt be bothered. i tot i left it on the table, but i guess, it followed me out.. and amazingly, it dint drop anywhere else, nt even when i dropped my phone while walking home, it dropped right at the lift landing of my level.

and guess who found it?? and immediately recognised its mine??

SHUYUN!!! hahas... yes, my super gal fren!! :DD like so so so qiao.. got even more qiao than this de ma?? lOLS! she immediately called me and asked if i dropped half of my heart. so cool rights? she brought half of my heart back! hahas.. okays, tt sounds wrong. but its like so cooL!!!! GOD's simply amazing!!! hahas.. THANKS DEAR!! :DD

alrightos, mummy nids to use comp. chari nids to mugg and pack bag.. cya everyone!!

lovee..
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:48
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note