Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Gastric..
heylos..

i actually had a very good start to today!! i met YJ and rach at semb as usual. and i told them 6.50 so tt they wont be late! HAHA. in the end met at 7. and it was jus nice. :D see, my timing good right? HAHA. lol!

went to sku laughing all the way. telling everyone YJ gt free cookies for u! HAHA. yeah, and asking ppl if they wana eat gelare with me today. coz SUN PLAZA's gelare jus opened! :DD i asked my mahana ppl. but all end so late. and all dun wana go all the way to ulu SEMBAWANG! HAHA. i asked raihan, but she prolly tot i was nuts. i asked keng guan, and he wanted to go home to slp! ... HAHA. anw, in the end, i dint go la huh.

BECAUSE...

i got gastric!! ://// super painful. had it in the middle of lit lesson. gaynor's lesson.. at first i tot jus hungry. so i ate my yummy salmon sandwich mummy made for me. then was painful. so i ate my medicine. but i tink contaminated sia. LOL. then it got really bad. during GP i teared 4 drops. i cudnt really concentrate. and MS gong had to dragg her dumb lesson. okay, it wasnt dumb. jus tt my stomach really hurt! :/

then bought choc milk to try to get rid of the pain. but it dint work. mayb nt enuff. HAHA. then in the end, hsiang lin went home with me. as in, took train with me til woodlands. i was super quiet during the whole trip. jus listening to her and enduring the painful trip.

when i reached home, i realised no one at home. so i called dad. and told him i sick. then made porridge myself! :D then i eat lor.. then the very next moment, everything came out. including my salmon sandwich! :/// i vomited twice. :/ was real bad.

its been quite long since i vomited actually. and since i had gastic. used to be every mth at least once. but i tink the last was since april or may. anw, after i puked, it was real bad. i lay down on my bed and msged a few ppl to pray for me. then i got up wanting to eat the medicine, but i fainted right at the door of my room. i tink i was on the floor for quite some time. i dunno. the only time i regain consciousness was when the phone rang. by the time i realised and wanted to pick it up, no more ring ring liao. :// so i picked myself up, and went back on my bed and slpt. then nt long after daddy came home. i tink he checked on me. then let me slp.

but i was awoken by the noises made by glow and daddy talking. so i woke up. ate my medicine and ate my porridge. then did my lit essay! thank GOD i finished. :DD but i'm feeling quite bad i dint finish LJH's hist essay. too long to write. my stomach pain. so... i dint do lor.

pls pray for me okay? :)) thanks!!

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 22:22
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note