Sunday, August 26, 2007
no more virus!
heylos.. :))

i'm a happy girl. HAHA. coz no more viruses will be sent frm my MSN. HEES...

my dearest best friend came over this aftnoon to help me get rid of the virus. and nt only tt, he oso helped james check his keyboard. and helped me proof read my WR and rephrase my EoM! HAHA. what a good friend right? but good friend nt jus becoz he helped me so much lahh. HAHA. anw, he knows i oso care for him de ma.. :P

anw, its quite cool lahh. i did my SBQ (2 of it) in like 6 hrs. HAHA. coz i watched vincent dismantle the whole of the SONY VAIO laptop. GOSH. pretty sia. i'll prolly put in pics tmr. HAHA. i took such a long time to complete my essays coz i looked, counted the screws for him. and then did my work. thus, it took a long time. ha.

he stayed for dinner. sorry dear, i know the food more to my liking than yours. HA. but stil hope tt filled ur stomach! :P

okays, before he came, i woke up real early. earlier than my alarm which was set at 9.20. i woke up at 9. HAHA. considering the fact i slpt at like almost 2. super tired lor.

but i woke up, washed 1 rd of clothes. while waiting for clothes to be done, i swept the floor. the 1st part of the hall and my room. :)) super tiring man. then i hung the clothes and sat down for breakfast. :)) and of coz watched tv. but i really happy i finished my EOM and two SBQs. so nw i left like prolly lit to do and IRP. which i nt sure if i'm really gonna attempt it or nt. HA.

alrightos, i gtg..

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:55
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note