Thursday, September 20, 2007
earphones!
heylos..

i went to see doc today to check my arm. but thank GOD no fracture or anything. it jus hurts.and the doc gave me 2 days mc and told me to rest at home and dun carry heavy things. coolios eh? hahas.

what's better still is tt mon and tues no sku coz marking day! WHEEE! :DD

anw, i talked to vinc real long yesterday. like 4 hrs. i cant remember if we've done tt before. shud have ba. hahas. but it wasnt silent at all. well, as usual, i did most of the talking. HAHA. but he talked too. asked me alot alot of hypothetical questions. HAHA. anw, sorry jemm. cudnt talk to u.

vincent makes my day lahh!! he's so nice can?? he gt me the earphones! for those who dunno, my earphones for my IPOD went missing since sat. and since then, i haven used my IPOD. and i'm really sad and miserable. but nw, i've gt them!! HAHAA... thanks alot best friend! :DD btw, vinc, i'm nt greedy huh. u gt lobang mahh. and u always have lobangs.. :DD hahas. so thanks once again! :D

so i met vincent, weiteck, vijay and reeza for lunch. but reeza dint wana go out to eat. so i went with vinc, teck and vj. yeps.. i dint really have my lunch there. i had my lemon barley tho! YUMMY! :D hees..

then here i am typing. but i nid to slp soon. real tired. and drowsy. coz i ate medicine. yeahh. so cya!!

love.
CHARI ** ((:

Labels:

Slid down the rainbow at 14:53
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note