Saturday, September 29, 2007
it snowballs...
heylos... :))

my friday was actually like any other friday. went to sku. had great fun at PE. mr pow ( math teacher ) joined us for PE. HAHA. he super funny lahh. anw, then had 2 periods of break. super sian. okay, nt tt lahh. first period was to slack and eat. wnd period was to mit up to do proj worK! wahh laos. we gt loads of work to do. and yes, math lecture was boring. ://

came home. met mum at station. cabbed home after buying some stuff. then watched my canto drama. but watched halfway too tired. so went to slp. and yes. tt was hw it all started.

woke up feeling real feverish. nt enuff rest. then went to change and stuff. and walked out of blk nia started raining. real hard! -_-'' so i wanted to run to the bus stop. but i saw an empty cab. so i tot, okay lahh, take lahh. and stupid cab driver took 2 wrong turns. cut the long story short, i paid over $20 to get to PP frm SEMB! doesnt make sense okay?? i take cab to PP frm SEMB so often lahh!! anw, i paid. gt off. but was in a freaking bad mood. nt to mention tt glow and gabby were nowhere to be found. but still grateful at least they bought food for me.

justin drove me in. i was sobbing all the way. i dunno y okay? frustration??! i've jus been cheated. ppl i nided to be with me werent with me. jems can still tell me i buy u drink later. reeza dint reply. i'm sure gab has some beef he nids to grill with me lahh. WTH??!! no one replied me lahh. and jem's reply as usual, those think tt its real calm. ANW. thanks for the drink.

i really was in a super bad shape. but i thank GOD in the end i was able to let it go and praise and worship GOD with all my heart.

met my darling canberrans to celebrate REEZA's bday! HEEs. happy birthday!! :DD went to NYNY. sat there till it closed. we were super loud and noisy lahh. lol. there was like, weiteck, reeza (of coz), vjay, vincent, yaoxing, valarie, jeremy,and me! HEES. i came late. sorry guys! -_-''

but i tell u, why i rather be with canberrans, coz they love me. they really care for me. they love me for who i am. and they're funny, crazy ppl to hang out with. :P i love them all! :DD

and yes, thanks for all the food scraps here and there. LOL. okay, nt scraps lahh. u guys shud see vincent's burger lahh. he ate 1/4, weiteck ate another 1/4. then they ta pao the rest til vinc decided to throw it away. LOL.

yes. i nid many stuff today. had a hetic day. watched my first M-18 show and i promise nv to watch another one again unless its real good. but its good to have vincent with u when u watch scary stuff. LOL. anw, i'm real tired. i gtg.

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 03:52
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note